02 April 2011

PAINTING DEMO VIDEO BY ROSE DATOC DALL




Rose Datoc Dall paints "Mary Pondereth"- "LUNCH & LEARN" Painting Demo at Deseret Book, March 2011


In this 8 minute video short that we filmed, I managed to paint a portrait study of "Mary" nearly from start to finish in one afternoon during a painting demo with a live model from my "Lunch & Learn" Artist Signing Event at Deseret Book on Temple Square in Salt Lake City, March 26, 2011. Watch it emerge. Special thanks go to Jordan Augustine who filmed the video and to David Tolk who gave us permission to use his music of "All Creatures of our God and King."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry my PC is doing bad I wasn't able to see the video. But that's great that you got to do your own signing I would have gone but when I visited Utah the signing was not going on.
Art Fan-

rosedatocdall said...

Dear, Art Fan,

Thank you for your very kind comment. Try this link and see if you can view the video here: http://vimeo.com/21834862.

Hope that might work for you!

Thanks,
Rose

Anonymous said...

Thanks So Much :)
Art Fan-